City Tour Full Dayfrom
Our transfer will visit you at your Hotel to transfer you to the starting point of this unforgettable city tour in the city of Cusco, we will start the tour in the Cathedral of Cusco full of history and valuable works of art, then we will visit Sacsayhuaman and the surrounding archaeological centers, Qenqo, Puca – Pucara and finally Tambomachay.
Elevation3,600 m 11,811 ft
Group Size6-12 -16 max (Small)
Tour StyleCulture, History
- San Pedro market
- Short walking tour in Cusco
- 4 archeological sites (Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay)
- The main cathedral (main church)
- The Temple of the Sun
- Private van
- Entrance fee.
- Professional tour guide and guided tour.
- Lunch cooked by our chef
- Professional and safe driver
- Extra snacks
- Entrance fee to the main cathedral- 25 soles.
- Entrance fee to the Temple of the Sun- 15 soles.
CITY TOUR CUSCO
We will pick you up at 8:30 am from your hotel in our private van. The first spot to explore will be the San Pedro Market, this place is still 100% local. This market has many narrow aisles, with different sections for handicraft, fruits, food, meat, groceries, and more. It is a wonderful market, so much to see and learn about the how people from Cusco live. After this, we will have a walking tour around Cusco learning about the ancient Incan capital. After we finish the walking tour, we will go for a 20 min drive a little outside the city, where our chef will cook for us and then we continue our trip to TAMBOMACHAY, QENQO, PUKAPUKARA, and SACSAYHUAMAN. After exploring these wonderful places full of history, we will return to Cusco again for a tour of the Main Cathedral where we will see artwork and paintings showing a mixture of two cultures. Finally, we will visit the Temple of the Sun, now converted into the Church of Santo Domingo. Our tour will finish at 4:30 pm.
- Condition: walking tour and tour in a private van.
- Highest elevation: 3,600 meter 11,811 feet.
- Lunch by DISCOVER PACHAMAMA
- Passport (Original)
- Sun block, insect repellent
- Sun hat, sun glasses
- Rain gear or plastic poncho during the rainy season.
- A backpack.
- Camera/Photography Equipment
- Extra Soles (Money)- About 200 soles
- Any medication you may need
- Sunscreen, sun hat and sun glasses
- Extra battery
- Extra money for snacks and drinks